Friday

Big Fish

Big FishBig Fish was truly bizarre. And surprisingly romantic. This was a very strange and very tall tale that incorporates a sweet and subtle reminder to cherish the one(s) you love. Good for some laughs, and some very unique story-within-a-story-within-a-story recall. A rather entertaining way to spend a couple of hours. Not every tall tale is a complete fabrication, and through the most elaborate webs, a lifetime of memories can be woven (and remembered, and passed on). This is a gem worth seeing. Lose yourself in someone else's fantasy for a while.

2 Comments:

Blogger birdwoman said...

I totally agree! Big fish was one of my favorite movies of last year! I've been reading through your reviews, and I agree with all I'm familiar with (the Village, the Others). Don't see movies often, though. Never often enough.

(*)>

2:06 PM  
Blogger Stephie said...

I did see Secondhand Lions (and liked it) but haven't written a review about it. At least not yet.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home