Tuesday

The Core

The CoreI think I expected too much from this one. The idea was interesting, but they left out some things (like, what exactly is "Destiny"? maybe I just missed that), and seemed to lapse into fantasyland through much of this. Granted, we can't expect a credible description of parts unknown, but a bit of realism and reality would've been good. Also, more scenes of what was happening to Earth while our Core crew was trying to save the world, would've made it better for me. I do like this enough to watch it again. It was entertaining enough.

3 Comments:

Blogger Moody said...

The Core - Worst movie ever...

9:43 AM  
Blogger SeniorGato said...

Yeah, the core was terrible... However, if you watched it from the standpoint of a B sci fi movie, it's ok.

1:04 AM  
Blogger GregS said...

If you could suspend your disbelief and zone out for the duration, it was "ok". Can't believe I didn't simply rent it. I bought it...but on the plus side it was one of those 4 for a buck deals from Columbia House.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home