Monday

It Runs in the Family

It Runs in the Family A family oriented drama. Pretty cool to see three (or was it four?) generations of the Douglas family in one movie. Considering the events, I couldn't help but wonder if it was difficult to act through some of those scenes. Like foreseeing a real-life future event (inevitable) but always hoping it won't come. This was a sad but realistic story of a family dealing with their issues and hardships. I wonder if anything in the movie applies to them for real. You know, family jokes, certain mannerisms. Interesting story and worth seeing.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm.. I wanted to see that.. now I'm not sure if I want to..

Thanks for the review. You probably saved me some dough!

PS: have you seen I *heart* Huckabees yet?

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home