Saturday

You need to see this.

Loose Change/911 2nd editionAlthough I'm rather paranoid, when it comes to some things, I have a tendency to believe a bit too easily. (Maybe it's a conspiracy!) I thought I'd just skim this (found here) but once I started watching, I couldn't stop until the end. This is a compelling video, and well worth your time.

If nothing more, it might give you something to think about, and perhaps alter your current opinion about the events that changed so many lives (and the repercussions that continue to do so).

This video, created by Loose Change, is free, and available at Google video here.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger david santos said...

Hello!
This blog is very good
Thank you

2:34 PM  
Blogger Olivia Love Worthy said...

MUST SEE

this is by the families of 911 victims:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3979568779414136481

it covers the government's lies

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home