Tuesday

Shall We Dance

Shall We DanceIt's disturbing to me that yet another movie depicts one partner having a life unbeknownst to their spouse. At the same time it seems to try very hard to be romantic. I'm not buying it. It's definitely an ego-fest for J-Lo. Some minor eye-rolling aside, watching this movie made me want to dance, heh, and I know my partner wouldn't be too thrilled with that since he doesn't dance without major coercion.

Dancing feels good and makes you happy, so go dance!

If that's the point they wanted to make with this movie, I think they've accomplished it. I just wish they could've managed it without the deception.

Richard Gere and Susan Sarandon are very good in this. I usually like Jennifer Lopez (lets not count Gigli, ok?) in her movies but I didn't like her in this. No offense to her, but maybe she's just too good at playing a bitch. Hmmmm.

0 Comments:

<< Home