Sunday

Short takes

Code 46
Code 46Genetic improbability. I couldn't help but wonder, "did he want to sleep with his mother?" Futuristic (not quite explained) movie. Pretty odd. I guess I should expect some guesswork when it comes to the way some plots are presented, but there are some details (imo) that should be clear. This movie left me guessing about a lot of things. It was an interesting look into a possible future, but not one I'd like to be a part of. It's a good thing I like Tim Robbins.



Just Like Heaven
Just Like Heaven
Liked it. I know it's corny and overly-sweet and terribly predictable. But so what. I liked this movie. If you like romantic and predictable, maybe you will too.




Proof
Proof
Is she a thief? Is she a better mathematician than her father? Is she crazy? Did anyone watching the movie care one single iota either way? Jake Gyllenhaal actually showed some life in this, when usually he comes off really stiff. I guess that's one reason to check this out (With Anthony Hopkins being another. He's always good).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home