Thursday

Short takes

Le Divorce
Le Divorce
After seeing this, not only do I never (ever!) want live in France, now I don't want to even visit. Wow. Ok maybe I'll still visit.




The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Sometimes I see a movie and have nothing to say about it, even if I liked it. This is the case with this movie. It wasn't bad, it wasn't great, it just was. I liked the scenes of Greece (water, gorgeous views). Not much else stands out beyond the improbability of a single pair of jeans fitting 4 very differently sized girls. There's a part two as well. Hmmm.




Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Diary of a Mad Black Woman
Not bad. Couldn't tell if this was supposed to be a spoof-like movie, similar to Big Momma's House, or a revenge driven drama. Too much of both. And Although a 'man' playing a 'woman' in a movie could easily be laughed off as a joke, it doesn't quite come across as too weird.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home